To Subscribe to automatic newsfeed from Stirling Swimming Enter your email address:

Monday 13 December 2010

West District DRP Day 3 - CANCELLATION NOTICE

Forwarded:

Due to the ongoing adverse weather conditions, it has been decided to cancel all West District DRP Groups at all Centres i.e.

West 1, Levels 1 & 2, Lanark Pool, CANCELLED West 2, Levels 1 & 2, Elderslie Pool, CANCELLED West 3, Levels 1 & 2, Bo'ness Pool, CANCELLED

There is rumour of a thaw towards the end of the week, however as I write this, the M8 West is still closed, snow is deepest I have seen in Hamilton in 30 yrs, I drove from Fife to Hamilton yesterday and was my worst drive in 40yrs.
Personel safety is our concern and we should not compromise that for a sport activity.

Hopefully I have included all swimmers in the distribution, however as always please spread the word as much as possible, the grapevine is always more effective !!

At this time, don't ask about replacement day etc...basically I don't know.