To Subscribe to automatic newsfeed from Stirling Swimming Enter your email address:

Saturday 4 December 2010

Club Championship: Volunteers

Hello Everybody

It's Club Championships night coming up soon and I'm looking for volunteers to help out.

The Club Championships are being held at The Peak on Saturday the 18th December, starting at 5pm and finishing at 8pm.

I am looking for people to help in the following roles;

1. Marshalling - Helping to get swimmers ready for their races, at least 3 people to help here please
2. Selling raffles and programmes at the door
3. Officials - timekeepers and judges please - even if you haven't got all your signatures, or those who are waiting to go on the course - or are even considering going on an officials course -and would like to help, I would be delighted to hear from you.

4. I may also need help with printing of the programmes and time sheets

If there are any parents and older swimmers not taking part in the Championships, who would be willing to help out, please could you either put your name on the board at the university or email to let me know that you can help.

I look forward to hearing from you

Many thanks

Anne Wilson