As you will know this is the main fund-raiser for the club in the year. A key part of this are the stalls that we run during the event - we will be running a tombola and bottle stall on both days. The success of these stalls relies on your donations - if every club member even donated just 1 bottle and 1 tombola item we would be able to run great stalls. (However, do not feel restricted to 1 – here is an opportunity for a New Year clear out and to donate any un-wanted Christmas presents to a good cause).
We are looking for:
Tombola - all new and unused:
- Any kind of toys - for example small Lego sets, pen sets
- Any kind of sweets/chocolates
- Promotional t-shirts/caps/etc - if anyone has any of these from their work, they are very popular prizes.
- Any kind of toiletry sets, ornaments, candles, etc. - basically any kind of suitable new gift
- Some 'mystery' (i.e. wrapped up) prizes always go down well.
Thanks in advance for your support,
Fionna McKenna – 01786 474586