To Subscribe to automatic newsfeed from Stirling Swimming Enter your email address:

Tuesday 24 June 2008

Photographs at Scottish Nationals

This message is from Ian MacNicol

Following on from the Age Groups in April I have decided to give The National Championships a go.This time however I will only be photographing swimmers who have requested to be photographed,this should provide quality above quantity - and should be a lot less hectic!If you would like me to photograph a swimmer, please contact me via email, text, phone or in person at Tollcross.The cost will remain the same £30 for an A3 print plus £3.50 p & p per order.If you are undecided if you really want me to photograph someone or not, please don't request me to do so as this may deprive a swimmer in the same race of the opportunity.I look forward to seeing you at Tollcross.Regards,Ian MacNicol07949 850 537www.ianmacnicolimages.co.uk